Company Formation & Accounts
Competex Ltd is our partner accountant, offering reliable and friendly advice to interim managers who are starting up their business in any sector of the market and are unsure of the first steps they need to take.
Competex Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice with a 20-year history of working with interim managers and consultants. With a fully qualified accountancy team on hand to help you at every stage, simple cloud-based accounting software that you can manage on-the-move, a 24-hour turnaround on company formation, and a well rounded knowledge of the world of interim management and the compliance issues involved, Competex Ltd is the wise choice of accountant for all those starting up in this field.
Company Incorporation Costs £50 + VAT*
*If you purchase an accountancy package the company incorporation fee will be reimbursed at the time of producing your annual accounts.
Competex Ltd also offers umbrella company solutions for those working in the public sector.
About Competex Ltd
Competex is a specialist firm of chartered accountants focusing solely on the very specific needs of consultants and interim managers.
With a helping hand from Competex, setting up and running your limited company needn’t be difficult. Competex can help you:
- Set up your company quickly and efficiently so that you can start using the business immediately
- Reduce your administrative burden, enabling you to focus on winning and delivering on assignments
- Stay 100% compliant and meet deadlines set down by HMRC
- Stay tax efficient with the help of our friendly and knowledgeable team
- Obtain clarity on your employment status and your standing with regard to IR35, the AWR and other legislation that affects you and your business
Competex clients benefit from the use of FreeAgent bookkeeping software at no extra cost, enabling them to keep track of their cashflow easily and efficiently, both on PC and mobile platforms.
Make an enquiry
Please fill in the form below and one of the Competex team will be in touch with you.