Soloist – a modern day networking tool for consultants
Soloist is a jobs board and professional network of consultants, coaches, interim managers, project managers, business advisors, mentors and non-executive directors.
Soloist aims to become the UK’s most diverse network of independent professionals, and is equally suitable for consultants or coaches working simultaneously on several client projects, mentors to businesses and other solo-preneurs, and interims or non-executive directors working at board level on fixed term contracts.
Soloist is designed to help independents improve their presence in their precise industry space and location, elevate their visibility and reach, and enable interested recruiters and end-client businesses to find them, while keeping their personal information secure and hidden from search engines and the public.
Unique features of the site:
- Candidate listings are accessible to anyone searching, but personal details are hidden until a profile is unlocked. This maximises reach while also protecting privacy.
- Search fields are designed around the way consultants and other high-end candidates work, and include daily rate, location range (coming soon) and highly relevant core offering and industry fields
- Its clean, responsive interface gives candidates the chance to shine
- The platform is built and designed for its candidates and is constantly being improved and iterated on, so feedback on the site is likely to be responded to fast
- The network is (and will always be) free for candidates to join
- Candidates will have access to private social media networks for questions and community.
Interested in joining for free? JOIN HERE.